12V/24v/48V 50 Amps DC Digital LED Meter on/off Switch
Dual Volt/Amp Meter
5V to 100V DC Digital Blue LED Display
50 Amps DC Digital Red LED Display
With On/Off switch
Finally an affordable, ready to go volt and amp meter for your alternate energy system.
This meter does not need a separate power supply
A highly-efficient yet flexible volt/amp meter which can be used to measure the voltage of 12, 24 and 48 volt battery banks directly along with their charge or discharge current. No separate power supply is needed! This meter has been designed specifically for alternate energy systems; yet, it also perfect for measuring vehicle, yacht, electric toy, tool or motorcycles having a 12V, 24V or 48V storage batteries.
Advantage over other panel meters by competitors:
- Compared with LCD panel meters, this LED panel meter has a high contrast display with super clear numbers and wide viewing angle.
- Measures both Volts and Amps (Both charge and discharge.)
- Super convenient operation (DOES NOT need an additional power supply.) Hook up the leads and you are set.
- On/Off Switch -- This meter uses only 40ma to 60ma ( .04 to .06 amps) at 24 volts, or approx. 20ma at 48 volts. If you are like many of us who simply do not like wasted energy, regardless of how small it is, then you will love this meter, as you can simply shut if off when you are not using it.
- Good looking, black matte solid metal face plate, with hinged door.
- Shunt can be removed from the enclosure and remotely located for direct sensing. Remotely locating the shunt is recommended if you have large wires coming or going from your batteries or charge source. This allows the wires to take a more direct path to the batteries and alleviates the need to route them through the meter case.
The camera cannot do justice to the clarity of the display.
The LED characters are quite perfect.
The camera is simply unable to focus on the LEDs properly.
Click here to download the manual
- Large (0.56”/14.2mm) easy-to-read red and blue LED displays.
- Wide application range. Can be used to measure the voltage of various batteries ranging from 5-100V DC.
- Successive approximation-based AD conversion, which is fast and accurate.
- Highly-efficient DC-DC converter, with very low temp rise.
- Completely isolated, super efficient, custom made switch mode power supply.
- Reverse polarity protection..
- Min Input voltage : 5vdc
- Max Input voltage: 100 volts.
- Max Amperage: 50 Amps DC
There is a big difference in this unit's internal power supply and the ones you will see being advertised for powering panel meters.
- Most "meter" supplies you find use a low cost linear voltage regulator. This is completely useless for 48 volt systems, and on 24 volt systems, you better have a big heat sink and expect to use about 1 amp of power just running a single meter. This supply uses a super efficient high voltage switching regulator, this is not cheep, but it is necessary!
- An amp meter requires total isolation from its power supply verses its sense leads. This is difficult to accomplish when you want to use the voltage available at the shunt to power the meter directly. Many DC to DC isolators are available if you wanted to build this type of supply yourself, but you then you still have to reduce the incoming voltage to the level of the DC to DC isolator -- and you have to prevent the meters power demand from dropping the voltage across the shunt and fooling the amp meter into thinking there is more amperage then is actually occurring. A voltage drop of only .0075v will cause an amp reading of 10 amps!. We have accomplished this and it is ready to go.
- This supply uses a pre-regulator to allow higher than normal incoming voltages to properly handle 48 volt systems in an overcharged state, or that are receiving high incoming charge voltages. This you will not find (that we are aware of) anywhere for any direct powered meter in this price range.
- Jumper selectable voltage sensing source for the volt meter. The volt meter can measure either voltage at the shunt or the voltage at the battery.
Hookup four wires and you are ready to go. Push the switch to turn the meter on. Push again to shut if off. That's about it, super simple, yet super functional!
Shipping And Returns
|Our shipping charges are basically what it cost us to ship. International shipping rates via the USPS for this weight are much higher than you might expect. Please click HERE to view just how much these charges are, and you will see that our rates are just what it cost. We would charge less, if it cost us less.
Due to major delays in customs, we no longer ship to Italy.
To our International customers. We cannot misrepresent the price of the products being shipped to you. You are responsible for any and all tariffs, duties or import fees imposed by your country or customs.
Returned items must be in their original condition and fully resalable.
Returns may incur a 20% restocking fee.
Damages that occur during return transit will be liable to the buyer.
Buyer is responsible for all tariffs, customs fees, VATs.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask, we are happy to help.
Thanks For Looking!
Coleman Air -- Empowering Innovation
Wind and Solar Controllers, Electronics, Hardware & Accessories perfect for the DIY'er.